Sasy n Savy will be exhibiting their newly redesigned skincare products at the Australian Skincare Brands stand at Cosmoprof held in Bologna, Italy from March 17 to March 21, 2017.
Samea Maakrun, Managing Director of Sasy n Savy Pty Ltd has seen an increasing demand in the global market for more Australian skincare products which is why Sasy and Savy will be joined by OXYMAX a luxury wellness range under the Australian Skincare Brands stand.
Sasy n Savy are award winning manufacturers of natural Australian bath, body and hair care products founded in 2003. Their extensive range of vegan products contains 100% Australian sourced natural ingredients bursting with antioxidants, vitamin and nutrients to stimulate your collagen and skin cell growth.
OXYMAX products are derived from 100% natural sources that are high in vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants that protect cells from premature aging and immune cell damage. Only the finest essential oils, botanical plants and extracts are used.
Visitors, influencers and beauty professionals will see Sasy n Savy’s new look packaging across the whole skincare range. The new look gives a breath of fresh air to the known and loved Australian skincare brand.
“I can’t wait for the beauty world to see our beautiful new packaging at Cosmoprof Bologna. It is the perfect place to unveil them surrounded by our peers in the industry,” says Ms Maakrun.
Bologna Cosmoprof will celebrate its 50th anniversary with a gathering of brands, suppliers, businesses, live-demos and education to inspire and showcase the beauty industry around the world.
Join Sasy n Savy and OXYMAX AT Cosmoprof Bologna
Date: From 17th – 21sth March 2017.
Location: Hall 30 at Fair District, Bologna ITALY
Stand name: Australian Skincare brands
For more information on:
Cosmoprof Bologna - http://www.cosmoprof.com/
Sasy n Savy Pty Ltd - https://sasynsavy.com/
OXYMAX - http://www.oxymax.com.au/
For further media information please contact:
Ph: +61 2 9522 9967
Valentine’s Day, it can be a single person’s dreaded day or a loved up couple’s one opportunity to celebrate one another but whether you’re single, taken or in a ‘it’s complicated’ relationship, don’t forget to celebrate yourself. Yep, that’s right, I said it, be selfish and celebrate Y. O.U.
Yes, it’s meant to be a Hallmark holiday to get loved up but in this day and age where our lives are so busy, it’s hard to make time for ourselves, so why not take over that Hallmark holiday and make it about the person you spend every waking (and sleeping) moment with – you.
Here are 10 ways to celebrate you:
1. Get your hair blow dried at a salon before work – you will look and feel fab for the day.
2. Wear some flats – particularly if you’re used to wearing heels to work. Sure, you’re giving up the glam factor but your feet will thank you for it eternally.
3. Get your friends together, single or not and celebrate V-Day as a group with a few drinks and laughs
4. Get active! Go for a walk, run or stroll to get those endorphins flowing
5. Put on a hydrating face mask, pour yourself a glass of wine and relax
6. Get out the massage oil and… get your partner to give YOU a massage for a change
7. Turn on a candle and meditate on the positive things in your life
8. Get yourself your favourite dessert and don’t share it!
9. Put on your guilty pleasure movie, be it The Notebook, Sleepless in Seattle or even Titanic, and enjoy the hell out of it!
10. Been saving for something spesh? Go on! Click on that ‘add to cart’ button!